This multi-format program features online work completed at your own pace. The step-by-step technique demonstrations are highlighted to ensure you’re able to see the application of these important procedures. Additional program features include: a previously recorded webinar featuring participants and faculty, surgical skills demonstrations and procedure videos, pre-recorded lecture presentations and more!
Earn the CME credits you need by completing the pre- and post-test, to confirm you have walked away with the refined skills you need in elbow arthroscopy.
The agenda includes content such as:
- Elbow Tendinopathy
- UCL Injuries Controversies
- LUCL Injuries and Elbow Dislocation – When to Brace/Repair/Reconstruct
- OCD Capitellum Treatment Algorithms
- Distal Biceps Tears: Appreciating Anatomy, Biochemics and Complications
- And more!
Full Agenda (PDF)
S. Joshua Szabo, M.D.
Scott P. Steinmann, M.D.
Jeffrey R. Dugas, M.D., Larry D. Field, M.D., Augustus D. Mazzocca, M.D., Anthony A. Romeo, M.D., Felix H. Savoie III, M.D., Chris C. Schmidt, M.D.
At the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Comprehend the fundamentals of elbow arthroscopy: including anatomy, indications, patient positioning, portals and other elements to avoid complications.
- Identify elbow surgeries to ensure surgical success and identifying controversies.
- Improved surgical skills of elbow arthroscopy; specifically, in treating elbow arthritis, OCDs of elbow, elbow instability (UCL & LUCL), distal biceps and triceps tendon tears.
Available CME credits: 6.00